EnergyLink Terms of Service
The software is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software.
This Terms of Service ("Terms and Conditions") is a service provided by EnergyLink Global Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Company") provided by EnergyLink (hereinafter referred to as "the Service"). It defines usage conditions. For registered users (hereinafter referred to as "users"), use this service in accordance with these terms.
Article 1 (Application)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Service between you and us.
Article 2 (Conditions for using procedures)
1. The customer who is receiving electricity supply from us according to the electricity supply agreement will apply for registration of use according to the method defined by the Company and the Company will be able to use this service by approving it.
2. The Company may not approve the application for use registration when judging that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and we do not under any obligation to disclose the reason.
(1) When notifying of false matters at the time of applying for use registration
(2) In case of application from a person who has violated this agreement
(3) Other When we judge that usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
1. The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at its own risk.
2. In no case can the user transfer or rent a user ID and password to a third party in any case. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in consistent with the registered information, we regard it as use by the user who registered the user ID.
Article 4 (usage fee and payment method)
As compensation for the use of this service, the user shall pay the usage fee specified separately by the method specified by the Company.
Article 5 (Prohibited matter)
In using the service, the user should not do the following actions.
(1) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts of destroying or obstructing functions of our company or third party server or network
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our company or third party services
(5) Acts that infringe copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party or acts that may infringe
(6) Acts that infringe the property, privacy or portrait rights of the Company or a third party or acts that may infringe
(7) Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses through this service, etc., or in connection with this service etc.
(8) All acts similar to illegal data alteration at a terminal, alteration modification of an operation system or application, decompilation, disassembly, reverse engineering and the act of illegally using this service etc. by them
(9) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other users
(10) Impersonating other users
(11) Acts of providing profits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with our services
(12) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service etc.)
1. The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user in advance if judging that there is any of the following reasons.
(1) When breaching the provision of Article 5 (Prohibited Matters) of these Terms
(2) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this service
(3) When it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster
(4) When the computer, communication line, etc. cease due to an accident
(5) When the supply of power to the facility covered by this service from the Company has ended
(6) In the event that we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
2. We shall not be liable for any reason whatsoever for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Limitation on use and deletion of registration)
1. In the following cases, the Company shall be able to restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user, or to cancel the registration as a user without notice in advance.
(1) In the event of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration matter
(3) In the event that we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user by the actions of the Company under this section.
Article 8 (Use of Acquired Information)
1. We will use the acquired information specified below and the customer's personal information acquired in connection with this service for the following purposes as well as providing it to EnergyLink Global Pty Ltd, our consignee.
(1) User name / Email address
(2) Information such as building information, etc. that was introduced when you used the service
(2) For measuring and analyzing the use situation of this service
(3) To investigate and respond to troubles / defects of this service
(4) Analysis for improvement of service quality improvement / response service Other for analysis and investigation
3. The Company, our consigned company, and EnergyLink shall use the data for processing and statistical analysis aimed at the development of new services and marketing activities after processing the usage data into statistical data there is.
Article 9 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company shall not guarantee anything about conformity to the specific purpose of use of the user, completeness of use results, usefulness, precision, reliability, immediacy, etc. regarding this service, but our company's responsibility We do not assume any responsibility even if damage to service contractor etc, or third party due to reason other than cause is caused.
2. The Company's obligation defaults shall be exempted from liability if not based on our intentions or gross negligence.
3. Even when we assume responsibility for any reason, we shall be liable for compensation only within a range equivalent to one month's usage fee specified separately.
4. We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes, etc. arising between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user and will not bear any responsibility for damage caused to the user by this.
Article 11 (Change of Terms of Service)
We can change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary.
Article 12 (Notification or contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made according to the method specified by the Company.
Article 13 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
You may not transfer the status under the contract or the rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without prior consent of the Company in writing or provide it as collateral.
Article 14 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1. The interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
2. In the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall be subject to exclusive agreement jurisdiction.
'Date of enactment: April 15, 2017'